Monday, January 21, 2013

OSB footnotes

Thank you to Jeff T. for pointing out a problem with Footnotes when swiping left or right between chapters in Orthodox Study Bible. Unfortunately the footnotes are not refreshing themselves to the new chapter.

The 1.0.3 update that fixes the Settings crash is in review and I don't want to interrupt that. I'm seeing 10-20 crash reports a day on that, so I know it's affecting a lot of you! But I will put the Footnotes fix in the queue as soon as I can.

Update

As you may have guessed, this Footnotes bug has to do with a change I made in 1.0.2 to "remember" where you had scrolled to in Footnotes if you returned a second time. Unfortunately it's "remembering" too much and not clearing its memory when swiping to a new chapter.

In any case, just noticed that I had not added this "memory" feature to Reading Plans' footnotes. Will attempt to do so in the next 1.0.4 update, excluding the swiping problem.

No comments: