Friday, December 16, 2011

VerseWise Bible RSV-CE S submitted

The first iPad version of VerseWise Bible has been submitted to the App Store! Apple's Christmas break is only a week away, but that might be enough time to get it approved before they're off. They've been speedy in past holiday seasons.


Since this is a 1.0, I'm only releasing the RSV-CE version for now. Once I feel comfortable that there aren't any big issues (nothing like having to fix a bug and then re-submit 5 or 6 apps at the same time), I'll roll out other versions.

In the development of the iPad version, I've also been updating the iPhone/iPod code base. Nothing real fancy as far as features go, but a lot of under-the-covers stuff like a crash reporter that will allow you to send crash reports with a single tap. I hope to use this to improve the quality of VerseWise, so please tap "Send" when asked! (Ideally you'll never even see a crash, of course.)

That said, I don't want to send an iPhone/iPod update with nothing "new", so I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for your support and I hope you all have a blessed Christmas season.

No comments: