Monday, January 4, 2010

2.2 update

Has it really been that long since my last update? Unfortunately "real life" intrudes on my VerseWise development. I'm still here and am starting to ramp up a real 2.2 update to the store.

I had been considering Twitter integration, but at this time it's too much work for too little gain. Maybe later! In consolation, I have added an easy "copy to clipboard" option that you can use to paste scriptures into your favorite Twitter client (or whatever other app you'd like to paste scriptures to).

Still debating what else to include in 2.2. I'd like to add user notes and reading plans, but the more stuff I add the longer it takes before release! I don't want it to be another two months before I can surface for air. There's always 2.3.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Go man Go!!

Just want to encourage you to keep up the good work. I use vdub apps every day. They are great! And I am looking forward to your upgrades.

Keep the good stuff coming.

And thank for excellence.

Brad said...

If only I could spell with excellence.

"Thanks for excellence."

Bruce Geerdes said...

Either way works for me, Brad. Thanks! :)