Tuesday, December 20, 2011

VerseWise Bible RSV-CE for iPad now available

VerseWise Bible RSV-CE for iPad is now in the App Store! Download it, tell your friends and let me know what you think! I hope you like it.

RSV, KJV, DR and RV will follow in the upcoming weeks.

I did find some bugs since submitting it:
  • Deleting a bookmark does not always dismiss the popover
  • Bookmarks in Plans sometimes cause a delayed redraw of the screen
For both of these problems an extra tap fixes things, but they're annoying nonetheless and I'll get a fix out soon. In the meantime, if you find anything else, please let me know in the comments or in email.

I also plan to add formatting now that we have all of that iPad real estate. This will bring the text layout more in line with the published page. My top priority is the RSV and RSV-CE.

And, yes, we have an iPhone/iPod update waiting in the wings. As soon as all the iPad editions are out the door I'll work on this.

No comments: